Adobe MAX is an annual global conference that sets the scene for what creativity really means. From immersive presentations to virtual events, live and on-demand content, labs, keynotes, performances, and over 400+ sessions aimed at inspiring, teaching, and sharing all things creativity, it has become the definitive celebration of creative people and projects every year.
Adobe MAX 2021 is set for October 26th – 28th. We are thrilled to be a Diamond Sponsor of Adobe MAX for the second year running. We’re committed to helping people around the world explore their creativity and unlock that magical something that happens from the sheer act of making something new. Here’s a sneak peek of what to expect from Adobe MAX, from our very own Skillshare community.
Key Sessions at Adobe MAX
Join our incredible discussion with artist, illustrator, and artivist Nikkolas Smith and renowned writer, producer, and changemaker Lena Waithe. Art as Activism: From URL to IRL offers an insightful conversation about artistic responsibility to create with the “broken bones” of our society in mind, and how each of these creators have taken that idea to fuel their best and continued work. Mark your calendars for our session on October 26th at 3:30pm EDT. Find out more here.
You can also catch dozens of Skillshare teachers in their own sessions:
- Danielle Coke in “The Irresistible Revolution: Art for Activism and Social Good”
- Aaron Draplin in “Graphic Design with Aaron Draplin and Katherine Kilmitas” and “Meet the MAX Speaker: Aaron Draplin”
- DKNG in “Using Illustrator and Photoshop to Create a Signature Style”
- Michael Fugoso in “Augmented Reality: Making Your Work Pop with Illustrator and Aero”
- Lauren Hom in “Three Ideas for Freelancers to Diversify Their Income Streams”
- Laci Jordan in “The Future of Design: Creating the World You Want to See”
- Aundre Larrow in “Reflecting True Selves: Editing People Photos” and “Ethical Storytelling: Brand Purpose and Impactful Imagery”
- Hallease Narvaez in “Next-Level Video Editing with Premiere Rush”
- Khara Plicanic in “Getting Started with Compositing”
- Patricia Reiners in “Exploring Future Frontiers for UI/UX Design”
- Daniel Scott in “Photoshop for Designers: Tips for Increasing Speed and Creativity”
- Debi Sementelli in “Designing Fabulous and Fun Hand Lettering Phrases That Fit”
- Yuko Shimizu in “Illustration with Yuko Shimizu and Craig & Karl”
A Sneak Peek into Skillshare
While we can’t share just yet a very new and exciting project from us, tune into our Mainstage session and you’ll be the first to know. Our announcement continues our commitment to helping you learn and keeping you inspired in all the ways that may happen. So mark your calendars for October 26th at 4:10pm EDT, and watch this space for more information.
Play the Odds at MAX Game
MAX Game offers a way for attendees like you to engage with the broader Adobe MAX community – and earn points for doing so. Sponsors like us will have questions for you to answer, and for every one you do, you’ll earn points. Clock enough points, and there are some amazing prizes at play, including a Skillshare membership and access to exclusive Skillshare content and offerings. Check out more about MAX Game and other giveaways here.
Apply your Adobe MAX Learnings and Get Inspired on Skillshare
Adobe MAX is 100% free to anyone looking to get creatively inspired. Best yet, when you attend, you’ll get access to our sponsor page where we are offering one-month free of Skillshare for all attendees. That means you can take all those incredible insights, tips, and tricks, and put them into immediate practice alongside thousands of our incredible teachers, including MAX speakers like Laci Jordan, Aaron Draplin, and Aundre Larrow.
Fuel Your Creativity with Inspiring Insights
In addition to the hundreds of sessions taking place as part of the event, there are Inspiring Insights to keep you creating all year long. These short videos cover everything from sparking an idea to the latest trends in creativity, and new and legacy product demos. Each one is only one to four minutes long, for when you need that short jolt of creativity to fuel your practice.
Skillshare teachers offer their best advice and support with three Inspiring Insights videos of our very own:
- Unblock Your Creativity with Laci Jordan
- 9 Questions to Help You Advocate for an Idea with Holley M. Kholi-Murchison
- Top Tips to Transform Your Photography Practice with Brandon Woelfel
Get Engaged, Your Way
There are countless other ways to keep up with creativity at Adobe MAX. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Hang around at the Community Live Lounge: Take this special opportunity to chat live with dozens of MAX speakers. You’ll also get access to First Takes, to see how these creative pros use new Adobe features.
- Take advantage of CoCreate downloads: Adobe CoCreate has created scores of free downloads, so you can get to work on your next creative project in tandem with watching their powerful sessions.
- Listen to podcasts: Take MAX on the go with you, and listen to a curated selection of favorite design podcasts, featuring interviews with luminary speakers here.
- Explore photo essays: Check out Visual Conversations on Adobe MAX. What can you say with only images as your voice?
As you can see, there are so many ways to find inspiration and access your creativity at Adobe MAX this year. See you there!