Here at Skillshare we are busy gearing up for the new year. Learning something new is one of the most popular New Year’s resolutions so every January we welcome a huge influx of new members to Skillshare.
If you publish your first Skillshare class before the end of 2018, you will have the opportunity to reach these new members and be on your way to earning your first teacher payment in January 2019! We are also excited to announce that we will give away a prize every day for the rest of 2018. To be eligible to win one of our daily prizes, all you have to do is publish your first Skillshare class between December 13th and December 31st 2018.
These prizes will include features on the Skillshare Instagram, Amazon gift cards, 2019 planners, and more. Every new teacher who publishes their first class between December 13th and December 31st will also be entered into a raffle for a $150 Amazon gift card!
Publish your first class and check this blog post the following Wednesday to see if you have won a prize. We can’t wait to have your class go live on Skillshare!
Winners from December 13th – December 17th:
- Virginia won a feature on the Skillshare IG for publishing her class How to Create a Picture-Perfect Instagram Feed that People Will Love
- Vanessa won a feature on the Skillshare blog for publishing her class 3x Your Productivity with this Weekly Planning Guide
- Kerollos won a $25 Amazon gift card for publishing his class Photoshop Create a Poster, Photo Manipulation, Retouching & Composting like a PRO!
- Aaron won a tripod for publishing his class Learn UX – Beginner to Intermediate: Create Personas, interview scripts, prototypes and more!
- Megan won an Amazon dot for publishing her class How to Public Speak Like a Boss
Winners from December 18th – December 25th:
- Jasmine won an Amazon Echo Dot for publishing her class How to Create a UX Portfolio and Get Noticed
- Devin won a tripod for publishing his class User Research: Create Recruitment Criteria & a Participant Screener
- Joanne won a feature on the Skillshare blog for her class How to Create a Content Strategy Plan for Your Brand
- Anna won a $25 Amazon gift card for her class Pattern Design: Make a Pattern in Illustrator and Get it Ready for Clients
- Kim won a feature on the Skillshare blog for her class How to Create a Color Chart and Cohesive Palette
Winners from December 26th – December 31st:
- Dalia won a 2019 planner for her class Copywriting 101: Writing a Product Description that Sells
- Hayley won a feature on the Skillshare IG for her class Insanely Easy Photoshop Replacement – Give Every Photo the Stunning Sky it Deserves
- John won a feature on the Skillshare blog for his class Code Isn’t as Scary as Zombies: HTML & CSS for Writers and Editors
- Deborah won a tripod for her class How to Write a Press Release
- Lungten won a $25 Amazon gift card for his class Photoshop Course: Adding and Blending Text in a Design
Terms and conditions here.