Skillshare classes give students the opportunity to learn skills by flexing their creative muscles on a fun project. The most successful classes don’t teach a broad academic topic. Your goal as teacher on Skillshare is to get students to create something. The more creative, the better. For example, teach logo design by demonstrating how you’d design a family crest; teach illustration by prompting students to communicate the world “loud.”
All Skillshare classes are:
- Project-Based: Walk students through a project you’ve done that you’re passionate about sharing.
- Pre-Recorded. Teachers teach through pre-recorded video lessons. Classes are not live.
- Self-Paced. Students enroll at any time to learn with one another at their own pace.
Curious what a great Skillshare class looks like? Check out some of our favorites:
- The First Steps of Hand-Lettering: Concept to Sketch by Mary-Kate McDevitt
- Logo Design: Building With Shape, Type and Color by Aaron Draplin
- Simple Character Animation by Fraser Davidson
Ready to get started?