As the price and selection of eBook readers is becoming more and more attractive to consumers, eBook sales are growing exponentially. Whether you are an established author or an aspiring one, it has never been easier for anyone to publish your own eBook.
In this class, we'll cover the following topics:
- Overview of the current eBook landscape
- Conversion of your books and publications into ePub and mobi formats
- How to make your eBook "pretty" with format suggestions and design advice
- Options for DRM (Digital Rights Management) to securely distribute your eBook
- Distribution through top online retailers, including Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Apple, and others
- Many other tips and time for Q&A!