If you want to make iOS or Mac apps but need to learn how to start, this introductory course is the perfect handshake to meeting Apple's developer tools and programming language.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate the latest tools, Xcode 4.4.1 and the iOS Developer Library
- Understand Cocoa and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Use Model/View/Controller
- Write object-oriented programming (OOP) code
- Interpret Objective-C classes, methods, properties, and more
- Grasp memory management with Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Interpret errors or debugging
2 Sanchez Street
1. Bring a Mac running Lion or Mountain Lion
2. Basic or beginner level programming knowledge (no intermediate or advanced skills)
3. Xcode 4.4 installed (available in Mac App Store)
7:00 pm - 8:45 pm PDTAdd to Cal
I have spent two years working on building iOS, Android, and other mobile apps for colleges and universities.
This class hasn't been reviewed yet.