You have a startup idea, possibly a product, users or paying customers, and now you are looking for money from outside investors. In order to pitch to angel investors or VCs, you will need to be prepared, and this course will give provide you with the necessary tools to be succesful!
Beyond the typical advice on how and when to approach investors, this class will focus on the actual presentation (pitch deck and demo) and the story you are going to tell your investors.
Some highlights of the course:
- Do's and don'ts with investors prior and during the meeting
- Be aware of the questions you need to ask yourself and answer in your presentation
- Structure of your presentation
- Examples of good and bad pitch decks from real startups that raised money (or did not)
- Preparation for a follow up meeting if your first one is successful
- Action plan and possible next steps after this class
I will walk you through examples of decks that worked, and those that did not, and we will go through extensive Q&A
For Lunch Classes: They are a BRING your own lunch class (no lunch will be provided, sorry!)
Pascal Levy-Garboua is a serial Entrepreneur, currently working on his next big idea to change the world for the better. He is also a startup Advisor, and currently works with Wishery (Customer Management on Google Apps), EggZack (Content Management and Social Media for SMBs), BeThere (Real time deal platform for daily deal sites) and Producteev (task management done right). Prior to this, Pascal served as co-founder and VP Business Development of VirtuOz. Pascal helped raise $13.5M in two rounds and grew the Company from 4 founders to 75 people and millions in revenue in 4 years.