You have a startup idea, possibly a product, users or paying customers, and now you are looking for money from outside investors. In order to pitch to angel investors or VCs, you will need to be prepared, and this course will give provide you with the necessary tools to be succesful!
Beyond the typical advice on how and when to approach investors, this class will focus on the actual presentation (pitch deck and demo) and the story you are going to tell your investors.
Some highlights of the course:
- Do's and don'ts with investors prior and during the meeting
- Be aware of the questions you need to ask yourself and answer in your presentation
- Structure of your presentation
- Examples of good and bad pitch decks from real startups that raised money (or did not)
- Preparation for a follow up meeting if your first one is successful
- Action plan and possible next steps after this class
I will walk you through examples of decks that worked, and those that did not, and we will go through extensive Q&A