When are you at your best physically, mentally, and emotionally? Chances are it isn't when you're stressed-out and running on empty! All of us are far more efficient, focused, receptive, productive, and attractive when we're relaxed and happy. But finding (and keeping) that sense of calm and well-being is not always easy these days, especially in a place like New York! This class can help you get there.
As a native New Yorker, I discovered early on how essential it was to create lifestyle habits that provided healthy ways of relieveing stress and boosting energy on a daily basis. This type of self-care allows me to consistently tap into more of my full potential in every way. It has also helped me to avoid the all too common problems of burnout or chronic illness that many people experience from the build up of too much stress.
For the past twenty years I've been teaching others how to do the same. My Stress Reduction Lifestyle System is a foundation of practical, enjoyable user-friendly skills that helps minimize and manage the everyday stressors of our hectic 24/7 world.
My methodology includes a wide range of principles and techniques from modalities like, Yoga, Meditation, the Asian Healing Arts, and Life Coaching. Most of what you'll learn are things that you can do in 30-60 seconds all throughout the day wherever you are, whenever you need to relax and recharge quickly.
20 Vesey Street (between Broadway & Church) Suite 400
New York, NY
What you will learn in the session:
• STOP, LOOK, AND LISTEN to the signs and signals your body and mind send when you are beginning to feel stressed.
• DIAL IT DOWN with simple on-the-go strategies to get you started.
• TAME YOUR TECHNOLOGY by effectively managing the way you use your devices (and your time) before they manage you!
• KEEP YOUR EYES ON YOUR OWN PAPER by learning how for stay calm and focused despite the sometimes distracting or stressful behavior of others.
• GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW and discover easy methods for creating an efficient "to do" list of priorities for work or home related tasks and projects.
• RISE AND SHINE with useful tips for waking up feeling refreshed and re-energized.
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDTAdd to Cal
This class hasn't been reviewed yet.