'According to most studies, people's Number 1 fear is public speaking. Number 2 is death. This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.' -Jerry Seinfeld.
Are you nervous about making a work presentation or shuddering at the thought of giving the toast at your best friend's wedding? We are asked to speak publicly every day and yet many of us are petrified at the thought of standing in the spotlight in front of an audience.
This class is designed to give you tools and tips for overcoming your fears and connecting with a large audience. You'll get tips on structuring and delivering your speeches and you'll have an opportunity to practice your presentations skills in the comfort of this supportive group.
You will leave feeling confident about the skills that you have right now and armed with ideas for how to improve upon what you have.
- Japan-America Institute of Management Science [JAIMS] Instructor
- Emerging New Media / Pacific Center for Advanced Technology Training [PCATT] Instructor 2012
- Pacific Business News - Top 25 Women Who Mean Business
- Pacific News Bytes Magazine Cover Story, by Technology News Bytes (TNB)
- New Hope Metro Leadership Team
- Best In Slideshow (but disqualified) Microsoft Powerpoint Slidefest Contest
- People's Choice Finalist Microsoft Powerpoint Slidefest Contest
- Executive Board on New Hope Oahu MPL Business Team
- Selected for 40 Under Forty for Pacific Business News
- Nominated for Best New Business from Pacific Edge Magazine
- Executive Board Members on TEDxHonolulu
- Article on Blog.Forbes.com by: Carmine Gallo
- Article on Indezine.com by: Geetesh
- 1st Place Worlds Best Presentation Contest on Slideshare.net
- 1st Place Worlds Best Presentation Contest (education category) on Slideshare.net
This class hasn't been reviewed yet.