Our Butter Lane East Village Flagship hosts the most famous Cupcake Class in NYC! Come down and grab an apron. In two hours, you'll learn the basics of cupcake-making with your class instructor, including how to:
- Work a mixer like a Rock Star
- Bake in an industrial convection oven. (You'll want one for your kitchen.)
- Make the perfect icing - the combo of butter & sugar that's just right for you.
- Use the same high-quality ingredients we doo
- Ice the prettiest cupcake (not as easy as it looks
- Taste the difference (finally!
DID WE MENTION?
- Take home a six-box ($18 value) AND Butter Lane's world-famous recipe
- Check out the fun photos on our Facebook page, Instagram, and Youtube
BUTTER LANE BAKERY
123 East 7th Street
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDTAdd to Cal
Our Butter Lane teaching team includes some of the finest (and funnest) baking personalities in NYC. Our current instructors include:
Christine is a baker based in New York. After working almost every position in the food industry, she found her passion in pastry and baking, and decided to attend The Institute of Culinary Education in Manhattan. Since graduating, she has worked at Balthazar Bakery in SoHo and at Main Street Bakery and Cafe in Long Island. She currently works at Butter Lane in the East Village as a baker, cake decorator, and pastry class instructor.
This class hasn't been reviewed yet.