The craft of creating 3d characters is a fascinating and diverse field in which you can live out your full creativity and literally bring your imagination to life!
If you want to tell stories through pictures, this class is for you! I will guide you along all steps necessary to get from the initial idea and sketching to the final still image with your posed character.
The creation of 3d characters is one of the supreme disciplines in the 3d world and with this Skillshare class you're going to learn step-by-step the skills needed to master this craft.
I can't wait to see what characters you'll bring to life throughout this course and assure you, you'll have great fun along the way.
Sign up for this class and you'll learn:
• How to create a 3d character and tell his or her story in an emotional still image – NO prior 3d experience needed! That includes modeling, uv-mapping, texturing, rigging and rendering your character
• Bonus Lessons: How to bring your custom character into the game engine UNITY
This course includes:
• Many high quality video lessons, which you can rewatch anytime you want (even after the course has ended!)
• All original CINEMA 4D files used in the video tutorials for you to download and examine Personal feedback and answers from me along your way to become a 3d character artist in this class
• Ressources for more in-depth informations to advance your 3d character skills beyond this training
• And while the course is live I'll create additional lessons for topics which are demanded by you, the students
Awards for top students:
At the end of this course the top 3 student-projects are awarded with an intensive one-hour mentoring. You'll get an individual recording in which I give you hints and ideas for how to bring your work to the next level and where you can improve your 3d skills.
Note on pricing: As an introdutory price this class is listed at only $30. I plan to raise the price if the first 40 students has signed up.
If you've got any questions about the class, you can reach me through mail.
Ruben Mueller is a 3d character artist working as a freelancer (graphics-design, layout, programming, 3d, 2d) in Germany since 2006. Even as a teenager he was already tinkering 3d models in the game modding community and enjoyed drawing everything his creative mind would spit out.
Formally educated as a graphics designer he's also a self-taught programmer. Ruben loves to learn new skills and teach them to others – most inspiring for him is seeing his taught knowledge grow on it's own.
He found his passion in 3d character design and -animation in the software package CINEMA 4D.
Ruben also teaches live- and online-courses in Germany with his project C4D-Kurs.de – so if you're speaking german, definitetly have a look at it.
This class hasn't been reviewed yet.
Classes revolve around completing a project and collaborating with fellow students to give and get feedback on your work. Use Video Lessons and the Project Guide designed by your teacher to complete your class project.
Teachers design and present all class content, but Skillshare is community based around student-to-student interaction. You'll be surprised at what you learn from your classmates!
Never! Once enrolled, you have lifetime access to class materials. That means you can learn when and where you want. Learn at your own pace.