This class will be co-taught by Rob Davis, Executive Director of Ogilvy's Advanced Video Practice and Marcus Andrew, Strategist in Ogilvy's Advanced Video Practice.
The class will be broken up into two parts:
We'll begin by running through a quick Introduction to Online Video Landscape & Strategy.
We'll dedicate the lion's share of the class to YouTube Strategy specifically. You'll walk away with a working knowledge of:
- Setting up and managing a YouTube channel
- Considerations for Channels 3.5
- Uploading Videos/ Specifications
- Metadata/ Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO)
- Creating a Post Play Interaction
- Distribution Strategy/ Disbanding the myth of "viral"
- Consumer Intent Modeling
- YouTube Advertising options
*Ogilvy will donate all proceeds from this class to chairty.*