Want to discover the best vintage clothing & accessories New York City has to offer?
Love all the unique vintage finds your friends have but don't know where to start when you walk into a vintage shop?
Want to spice up your wardrobe by adding unique, one-of-a-kind pieces that nobody else will have?
Come shopping with me!
- Personalized tour of my favorite Wiliamsburg vintage boutiques
(Want to go to a different part of the city? Contact me to request!)
- Insider access & discounts to selected boutiques
- Expert styling ideas, stain removal & tailoring tips
(I style and produce most of the lookbook shoots for Market Publique, so she can always help with any styling tips you may need!)
- Tips and tricks on how to find things that will fit and will integrate into your wardrobe & budget.
- Analysis on the quality and value of the pieces you are considering
- Take-away list of shops, tips and tricks
The length of the tour depends on how long you want to shop for, and how many people want to go on a certain day. Usually it's between 2 - 4 hours.
Co-Founder, Market Publique
She has been collecting vintage since she was a teenager, and dreams of owning an Ossie Clark, a Claire McCardell and a Rudi ... view full bio