Have you ever wondered how much time you could save by learning faster? How much more could you achieve if you could connect ideas forever and never forget what you learn again?
Quick Fact on Memory
Every time you read a book, you invest 10-20 hours of your time. Studies show that people forget 95% of what they read after 2 months.
In this class, you will learn a revolutionary learning system that will give you the biggest competitive edge there is. Forget the restrictions of time and energy and willpower and achieve more in less time with less effort.
What you will Learn: Unlimited Memory at Your Fingertips
1. Why most memory systems (and complicated Mnemonics) don’t work for real learning
2. 3 simple hacks to shortcut the rote learning process
3. How to memorize speeches, mind maps, and even entire books
4. How to memorize 100 foreign vocabulary words a day
5. What the Major System is and how you can use it to remember "un-memorizable" information
The top 3 projects will all get a 20 minute phone call or skype video chat consultation about their accelerated learning plan.
1. How to easily remember peoples names at parties and networking events
2. 4 Speed reading hacks that will triple your speed in 1 week
3. Free Kindle version of my book "Accelerated Learning for Entrepreneurs" when it comes out ($27 value)
I stand behind everything I do. If at any time during or after the class you feel that this class hasn't met your expectations, you can get a complete refund, no questions asked.
I am a Personal Accelerated Learning Coach and I teach Accelerated Learning at TimothyKenny.com.
One day I was browsing through an issue of Wired and read an article about the Ebinghouse Forgetting Curve, which shows that we forget 90% of what we learn after 2 months, and so I decided to make a study of the science of accelerated learning.
For the past 5 years I have immersed myself in the studies of Marketing, Psychology, Relationships and Personal Development.
In the process I learned how flawed our current education system is (how much do you remember of what you learned in High School or College?) as well as the latest neuroscience discoveries about memory and learning. I have studied learning programs from Japan, China, and Russia as well as little known research on learning done by the US military.
Based on my extensive research and testing I have created a 3 part system that optimizes how you consume, synthesize, and memorize information so that you can learn more in less time with less effort.
Sun, Jun 2nd, 2013