This class covers all potential Natural Disaster risks facing the Savannah, Georgia Area and ensures students are fully prepared for whatever risk they may face, no matter how apocolyptic. Learning points include:
* Natural Disaster Preparedness - How to prepare.
* Post Disaster basic survival techniques - water, food, shelter
* Responding to and surviving a Natural Distaster
* Specifics on Flooding
* Specifics on Hurricanes
* Specifics on Tornadoes
* Specifics on Earthquake
* Specifics on Wildfire
* Specifics on Nuclear Attack
* Specifics on Long Term Power Outage
This class includes a hands-on segment, where students will learn a range of techniques for water purification and basic first aid.
Project Guide by Kristian Aboud
Class taught by Retired Army Ranger and Personal Security/Self Defence expert.