Is your social life thrown to the wind?
Are you overwhelmed by the number of things you can do?
Not sure how to manage your calendar?
Always forgetting to invite friends?
Worried you're sending too many invites?
I'll walk through the following to help you customize your approach:
* highlight the steps in identifying, organizing, sharing, and coordinating events
* identify popular products and services used
* walk through my daily and weekly process
* detail other popular processes and ongoing adjustments based on time limitations, friend feedback, event success, etc.
Some specific things I'll teach you are:
* How to set up local event feeds and email newsletters,
* Navigate social media
* Auto-populate your calendar
* Determine which event to go to last-minute
* Share events with friends
* Prepare for each week or day.
Taught by Chris Bank
Sales and BD for tech start-ups, hyper-social creature, and technophile.