This class introduces Backbone.js as a way to organize your code and maintain your application under an MVC framework. We'll also cover Require.js as a way to modularize your code.
- Getting up-and-running with Backbone.js.
- Organizing your code-base with Require.js.
- How it all fits together.
This class is targeted at:
- JS Engineers, looking to clean-up and maintain their code-base.
- JS Engineers, currently only using jQuery and are generally looking to broaden their skills.
- YUI Engineers, interested in learning about Backbone as an alternative.
- Back-end Engineers, interested in broadening their skills to the front-end.