Get your act together - master the united states of acting.
Yes of course I mean the united "psychological" states of acting.
This inter active class decyphers how these various states relate, makes you aware of the process and offers to adapt some in your every day lives:
- "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players".
Sound familiar right? Well William was right.
That statement is still very much accurate today.
No matter if you want to or not, you ARE an actor. So with that said, why not be the best ACTOR you can be?
- This class' intention is practical: help you alleviate the stress, the "I wish i had said this" kind of thought we get when we find ourselves alone after an encounter, an interview...
- It will relax you by making you more aware of who you are and the things you take for granted every day. You will learn mainly through improvising.
- The class is very down to earth. No method. Nothing imposed but the will to participate.
- My background as a professional actor & director will guide you and you will witness the results.
- The long term goal is to do an ongoing course allowing you to test out what you learned and share it with others. .
Thanks for expressing your interest in this class and looking forward to meeting you soon.