Got a brilliant idea for a software startup? Are you unsure how to turn your idea into a product? Still looking for that elusive technical co-founder?
In this talk I'm going to discuss:
- Strategies for testing your ideas without writing code
- Ways to start demonstrating traction
- Attracting the right type of early customers
- How many successful technology companies launched their companies in really simple ways
- Defining the simplest first version of your product
If there is anything else you'd like to hear about please let me know in the comments.