Are you curious about the recent history of collaborative consumption? How P2P sharing has & will continue to disrupt traditional modes of business? Why investors like SV Angel are investing more in owning less? And, what kind of characteristics angels investment firms are looking at in companies today?
As Managing Member of SV Angel with investments in Airbnb, Zaarly, and other P2P sharing startups, I can help you answer all these questions and more.
Who This Class is For:
- Early-stage startups & their founders
- Those interested in larger investing principals
- Anyone interested in learning more about the collaborative consumption space
What Students Will Learn:
- The "recent" history of Collaborative Consumption
- Why this space - valued at 100 billion dollars - is such a big market
- Principles of Angel Investing & how you can get started
- What SV Angel, and other firms, look for in collaborative consumption companies
- Next Steps...