Here's what one student had to say a few weeks after taking this class:
"The 'lockdown' technique you taught has literally saved me over $2,000 already, and this will only keep increasing throughout the rest of my lifetime. It's so brilliant yet simple, I kick myself for not having thought about it earlier." -Mike S.
Do you want to stop putting off the things you’ve always wanted to do and finally start living in 2013? This is a brand new class for individuals who want to achieve something extraordinary with other intelligent, genuine, compassionate, creative, motivated people.
During this workshop, you will learn the most effective techniques to help you personally create a brand new habit of your choice to begin implementing immediately. Additionally, you will learn how to set up accountability systems to ensure that you continue to follow this new habit until it becomes second nature.
Some of the things you will learn include:
1) What an iPhone battery can teach you about maximizing your willpower
2) A strategy professional athletes use to maintain peak physical fitness, and how you can apply this knowledge to create a peak habit in any particular area of your life
3) How to use the "Window Goals" strategy to make it almost impossible to NOT create the new habit you want
4) My highly coveted "Lockdown" technique; a simple, yet amazingly effective tactic that may save you 10-20+ hours of wasted time each week (like my former student said, you might kick yourself for not thinking of this one yourself)
5) The optimal time of day and week to begin implementing your new habit
6) How to become a well-oiled idea generation and idea execution machine
7) How to overcome the dreaded paralysis of analysis, and discover the best path for you when you're stuck at a fork in the road
And most importantly:
How to tell the difference between the goals and activities that will truly fulfill you deep down versus the ones that society has convinced you that you want.
This class is for you if:
This class is definitely for you if:
If this is you, then you don’t even need to be told what to do next. We’ve been waiting for you.
Jordan Phoenix has over five years of experience as a social entrepreneur, speaker, and personal development coach. He has an innate ability to communicate complex psychological concepts in simple terms that a 7-year-old could understand. His high-energy, yet easygoing demeanor creates the optimal environment for others to open up and freely discuss their innermost thoughts without feeling judged.
His Start Living personal development group was rated "one of the fastest growing groups in Meetup history" and received press coverage from the New York Observer. He has also been featured in the New York Post, the Times of India, the Social Journal, and MindBodyGreen. Most recently, Jordan has launched Project Free World, an online social innovation platform that aims to provide the proper food, rights, education, and environment to every person on the planet.
Additionally, Jordan does not like following the status quo, unnecessary formalities, or bragging. So, he will stop tooting his own horn and speaking in the third person, and direct you to his testimonials page if you are interested in reading about what clients have had to say about him.
[Other Skillshare class: Why Do Men Do That?]
Sat, Jan 26th, 2013
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm EST