You have a knife, you can use it, but it doesn't look like the food on TV or at a restaurant. We can help change that.
What you'll learn:
- What knives you need
- What knife to use for what
- How to care for your knives
- Some basic knife cuts like how to properly slice and onion
What you'll need for the class:
- A knife (preferably a chef's knife - like the one in the picture)
- A cutting board (the size doesn't matter, but bigger makes things easier)
We'll supply the items we'll be cutting up.
Taught by John Crosby
Partner & Developer @ RealEyes Media
- Graduate of the Colorado Institute of Art Culinary Program
- Worked in multiple Denver area restaurants professionally
- Cook with enough scars on his hands to say he know how to use a knife